Quality Policy Statement
Civil Works Engineers is a Consulting Engineering firm that provides cost-effective Civil Engineering, including flooding and stormwater services to our clients.
Quality is important to our business because we value our clients. We strive to provide our clients with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations. We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
Our objectives are to:
- – Provide exceptional service and reliability,
- – Provide quality workmanship by committed and trained personnel,
- – Provide value for money designing practical solutions to attend the client needs,
- – Satisfy our clients’ requirements, industry regulators and staff, and
- – Provide these services in a professional and ethically responsible manner.
To achieve these objectives and satisfy the expectations of clients, we have the following systems and procedures in place:
- – Training and development for our employees,
- – Peer reviewing projects during the development phase and final review of projects by a senior professional,
- – Regular gathering and monitoring of clients feedback, and
- – Regular audit of our internal processes.
The successful operation of the quality management system relies upon the co-operation and involvement of personnel at all levels. Our commitment to quality will ensure the continued success of Civil Works Engineers and the satisfaction of clients, regulators and staff.